We have been convinced that we should spend our one night in Tikal inside the park. Both the Tikal Inn and the Jaguar Inn have availability. Any thoughts on which is better? FYI we are travelling with three boys, ages 16, 13 and 11. Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Avira @ installations renewal CONTACT18006817208 Avira Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 5 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Mexico
- 10 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 11 Belize planning help
- 12 Another Yucatan trip report
- 13 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 14 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 15 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 16 2017 SMA Trip
- 17 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 18 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 19 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 20 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 21 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 22 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 23 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 24 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 25 Bocas ??