We are considering flying into Guatemala City, heading to TIkal and then onto Copan. How far is Guatemala City to Tikal? How easy would it be to hire a driver to take us from Tikal to Copan? I know there is a bus, but with 4 adults and a toddler, we'd rather not take a bus. Any suggestions welcome.
Tikal and Copan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 6 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 9 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 10 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport