Does the tica bus coming from managua stop in monteverde? i.e Is it possible to get off the bus here on the way to SJ? do they always take the same route
tica bus through monteverde????
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 La paz at christmas
- 4 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 7 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 8 Guatemala customs question
- 9 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 10 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 11 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 12 Costa Rica questions
- 13 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 14 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 15 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 17 Rainy season
- 18 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 19 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 booking rooms for spring break
- 22 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 23 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 24 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours