I've been reading these forums with great interest. I love all of the great advice and ideas.
My husband and I both backpacked in Europe and Asia when we were much younger (!!!) and are therefore fairly experienced in budget travel. We haven't had a holiday in a long time due to budget constraints and we are definitely looking for good 'bang for our buck' but also someplace safe to expose our children to.
We have three children, ages 16, 13 and 10. We live in Vancouver, BC and we have been researching Central America as a destination to take our kids for an approximately 3 week adventure of backpacking around. Currently, we've been eyeballing Belize, Guatemala, Nicaragua or Costa Rica. We are thinking of March 2015.
Any advice or thoughts are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ≤⊣∘⊢≥ bus97.com ≤⊣∘⊢≥ 카지노배팅사이트 ≤⊣∘⊢≥ 바카라사이트추천
- 2 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 3 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 4 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 5 Mexico in March - questions
- 6 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 7 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 8 Merida in March
- 9 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 10 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 11 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 12 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 13 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 14 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 15 travel in Yucatan
- 16 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 17 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 18 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 19 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 20 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 21 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 22 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 23 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 24 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 25 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?