My family (2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 9) are heading to Costa Rica for 2 weeks. We have 4 nights in Santa Theresa (we are surfers) and then head to the Osa Peninsula. We're staying at the Iguana Lodge for 5 nights and are trying to decide if we should then head to the Arenal region or stay in Osa and stay at Bosque del Cabo. Many of the posts regarding Osa have been really helpful and I'm tempted to have us stay in Osa and do Iguana and Bosque. Would anyone suggest going to Arenal? Will our experience there be much different than Osa? Our prime considerations are family time, beach and jungle time, wildlife sightings and general relaxation. I'd love input. Thanks in advance!
Three days in Costa Rica left to plan
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 Backpack vs Wheels
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 8 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 9 Help with 5 days touring time
- 10 Costa Rica trip in March
- 11 Safety in Ixtapa
- 12 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 13 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 14 Adopt an animal donation?
- 15 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 16 Cabo San Lucas
- 17 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 18 Roatan advice
- 19 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 20 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 21 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 22 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 23 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 24 Safety in Nicaragua
- 25 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights