My family (2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 9) are heading to Costa Rica for 2 weeks. We have 4 nights in Santa Theresa (we are surfers) and then head to the Osa Peninsula. We're staying at the Iguana Lodge for 5 nights and are trying to decide if we should then head to the Arenal region or stay in Osa and stay at Bosque del Cabo. Many of the posts regarding Osa have been really helpful and I'm tempted to have us stay in Osa and do Iguana and Bosque. Would anyone suggest going to Arenal? Will our experience there be much different than Osa? Our prime considerations are family time, beach and jungle time, wildlife sightings and general relaxation. I'd love input. Thanks in advance!
Three days in Costa Rica left to plan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 3 Costa Rica first timers
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 6 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 7 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 8 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 9 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 10 think twice before using expedia
- 11 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 12 best places in Baja
- 13 Beachfront in Tulum
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 16 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 17 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 18 Costa Rica with young kids
- 19 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Security in Oaxaca
- 22 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 23 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 24 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 25 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?