My family (2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 9) are heading to Costa Rica for 2 weeks. We have 4 nights in Santa Theresa (we are surfers) and then head to the Osa Peninsula. We're staying at the Iguana Lodge for 5 nights and are trying to decide if we should then head to the Arenal region or stay in Osa and stay at Bosque del Cabo. Many of the posts regarding Osa have been really helpful and I'm tempted to have us stay in Osa and do Iguana and Bosque. Would anyone suggest going to Arenal? Will our experience there be much different than Osa? Our prime considerations are family time, beach and jungle time, wildlife sightings and general relaxation. I'd love input. Thanks in advance!
Three days in Costa Rica left to plan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 2 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 3 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 10 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport