My family (2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 9) are heading to Costa Rica for 2 weeks. We have 4 nights in Santa Theresa (we are surfers) and then head to the Osa Peninsula. We're staying at the Iguana Lodge for 5 nights and are trying to decide if we should then head to the Arenal region or stay in Osa and stay at Bosque del Cabo. Many of the posts regarding Osa have been really helpful and I'm tempted to have us stay in Osa and do Iguana and Bosque. Would anyone suggest going to Arenal? Will our experience there be much different than Osa? Our prime considerations are family time, beach and jungle time, wildlife sightings and general relaxation. I'd love input. Thanks in advance!
Three days in Costa Rica left to plan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 2 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Mexico region question
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 7 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 8 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 Costa rica help
- 11 car rental companies
- 12 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 13 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 14 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 15 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 16 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 17 cozumel tennis
- 18 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 19 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 21 Baja California
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 24 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 25 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April