I was wondering if it is better to stay in PAnama City or outside(like at the Royal Decameron). How long does it take to get to the City from this resort? Can tourists easily get into the Zone libre(duty Free area) to shop and is it a worthwhile thing to do? I heard only in the a.m. Is this true?
We are in our thrities and want some beach/eco and some city experiences, any suggestions? We were wondering if there are whales in the area and which excursions we should try if we don't want to stay on land! Any suggestions appreciated, we are going in mid January, will we need to worry about weather(are the nights as warm and humid as the rest of the carribean?)
Thanks for all responses,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/hyprshred/
- 2 playa del carmen what to do
- 3 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 5 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 11 Panama Canal Excursions
- 12 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 13 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 14 Giving back to Mexio
- 15 2 months in Central America
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 18 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 19 Belize planning help
- 20 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 21 Excellent News!
- 22 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 23 Mexico earthquake
- 24 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 25 Cabo