david is located in chriiqui province near the costa rican border of paso canoas. It is a great place to use as a base. Nearby there are the hot springs of caldera, for two dollars you can spend a day in healing thermal baths and they are reachable with public transport, also check out the canyons of gualaca, again reachable by bus and entrance free, amazing formations and river water rushing through interesting swimmable canals..
also check out www.bambuhostel.com in the san mateo abajo district of davida great oasis for backpackers and others with a pool and tropical gardens and lots of jamming musicians at night.. Across the street from Bambu is david's best ceviche and ice cold beer, very cheap about .60 for beer and 1.50 for ceviche makes it a great bargain, bambu for a bed and use of pool and internet will set you back 8 bucks! Panama is a great deal all in all..
go to the www.lostandfoundlodge.com the only hostel lodge in a national park in panama and less than an hour from david..
there is also surfing within a half hour and a lovely coffee producing highland town called boquete just within an hour..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Mexico
- 4 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 5 Belize planning help
- 6 Belize itinerary help
- 7 Another Yucatan trip report
- 8 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 9 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 10 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 11 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 12 2017 SMA Trip
- 13 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 14 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 15 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 16 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 17 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 18 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 19 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 20 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 21 Bocas ??
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 23 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 24 Costa Rica Connection
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District