david is located in chriiqui province near the costa rican border of paso canoas. It is a great place to use as a base. Nearby there are the hot springs of caldera, for two dollars you can spend a day in healing thermal baths and they are reachable with public transport, also check out the canyons of gualaca, again reachable by bus and entrance free, amazing formations and river water rushing through interesting swimmable canals..
also check out www.bambuhostel.com in the san mateo abajo district of davida great oasis for backpackers and others with a pool and tropical gardens and lots of jamming musicians at night.. Across the street from Bambu is david's best ceviche and ice cold beer, very cheap about .60 for beer and 1.50 for ceviche makes it a great bargain, bambu for a bed and use of pool and internet will set you back 8 bucks! Panama is a great deal all in all..
go to the www.lostandfoundlodge.com the only hostel lodge in a national park in panama and less than an hour from david..
there is also surfing within a half hour and a lovely coffee producing highland town called boquete just within an hour..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 3 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 4 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 5 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 8 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 9 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 10 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 11 Cozumel airport transfers
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 14 Vacation choices
- 15 Puerto Vallarta
- 16 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 17 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 18 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 19 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 22 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 23 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 24 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 25 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report