david is located in chriiqui province near the costa rican border of paso canoas. It is a great place to use as a base. Nearby there are the hot springs of caldera, for two dollars you can spend a day in healing thermal baths and they are reachable with public transport, also check out the canyons of gualaca, again reachable by bus and entrance free, amazing formations and river water rushing through interesting swimmable canals..
also check out www.bambuhostel.com in the san mateo abajo district of davida great oasis for backpackers and others with a pool and tropical gardens and lots of jamming musicians at night.. Across the street from Bambu is david's best ceviche and ice cold beer, very cheap about .60 for beer and 1.50 for ceviche makes it a great bargain, bambu for a bed and use of pool and internet will set you back 8 bucks! Panama is a great deal all in all..
go to the www.lostandfoundlodge.com the only hostel lodge in a national park in panama and less than an hour from david..
there is also surfing within a half hour and a lovely coffee producing highland town called boquete just within an hour..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/bio-rocket-blast-reviews/
- 2 3-song-download/
- 3 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 4 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 7 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 Good lunch spot
- 20 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 21 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 22 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 23 Art School
- 24 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 25 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico