For the past two winters I've gone to Oaxaca, Morelia and Huatulco in Mexico. Even though Michoacan was green - Oaxaca was very brown. (It's the dry season - I understannd that). I'm already thinking about next winter's trip - Antigua, Guatemala and Lake Atitlan. Will the landscape in Guatemala in February be predominately dead brown or lush green? Just curious if anyone would have first hand experience with Guatemala in February?
the land of eternal spring?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 2 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 5 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 8 Somewhere hot!
- 9 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 10 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 11 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 13 Cancun-discounts.com
- 14 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 15 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 16 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 17 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 18 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 20 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 21 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 22 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 23 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 24 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 25 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?