This project has been on the drawing board for years, and it has finally happened. San Jose's Jade Museum has moved from its cramped quarters in an office building just north of downtown to its own building on the west side of the Plaza de la Democracia. For the first time, there is space to display the entire collection of pre-Columbian jade. It's all very cool and very well presented and worth a look the next time you're here in the city.
The Jade Museum has moved
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport