This project has been on the drawing board for years, and it has finally happened. San Jose's Jade Museum has moved from its cramped quarters in an office building just north of downtown to its own building on the west side of the Plaza de la Democracia. For the first time, there is space to display the entire collection of pre-Columbian jade. It's all very cool and very well presented and worth a look the next time you're here in the city.
The Jade Museum has moved
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 4 Playa del Carmen
- 5 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 6 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 9 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Panama in October
- 12 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 13 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 14 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 15 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 16 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 17 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 18 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 19 Monteverde from Liberia
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 23 mayan ruins family trip
- 24 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 25 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids