Plan on going to Riviera Maya area over this Thanksgiving. Been to Cancun a few times but want to stay this time a little aways from that area. Prefer an all-Inclusive with combination of nicest beachfront, nice pool area (have a 9 year old), and good quality food options. I have researched online and the options are ridiculous. Does anyone have any really positive experience or recommend something?
We do not want to go somewhere with only average food, but also understand that's with all Inclusive you won't get 5* dinning as well. We stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres some years back and food was actually good!
Also, for travel in late November will the pools be to cold as my Kid will love the pools!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 2 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Belize planning help
- 4 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 5 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 6 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 7 playa del carmen what to do
- 8 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 9 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 10 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 11 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 14 Panama Canal Excursions
- 15 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 16 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 17 Giving back to Mexio
- 18 2 months in Central America
- 19 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake