Hello (or should I say Hola). I'm just back from this year's trip to Cozumel. A few old favorites have gone missing and several wonderful new places sprouted, so I have done a bit of housekeeping to my list of restaurants and shopping. If you have the old list and would like a new one, post your email address. I don't post the whole list here for a couple of reasons. I don't want to be accused of promoting on the site (although I don't work for any of the places in Cozumel) and I want to keep the list up to date as much as possible after each trip.
TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 2 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 3 Costa Rica & Panama
- 4 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 5 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 6 Tela and La Ceiba
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 9 March/April weather
- 10 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 11 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 12 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 13 One Week in Southern Belize
- 14 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 15 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Costa Rica four nights
- 18 One Day San Jose
- 19 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 20 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 21 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 22 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 23 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 24 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!