Hello (or should I say Hola). I'm just back from this year's trip to Cozumel. A few old favorites have gone missing and several wonderful new places sprouted, so I have done a bit of housekeeping to my list of restaurants and shopping. If you have the old list and would like a new one, post your email address. I don't post the whole list here for a couple of reasons. I don't want to be accused of promoting on the site (although I don't work for any of the places in Cozumel) and I want to keep the list up to date as much as possible after each trip.
TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 2 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 3 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 4 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 5 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 6 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 7 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 10 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 11 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 12 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 13 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 14 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 15 Tulum (camping)
- 16 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 17 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 18 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 19 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 20 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 21 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 22 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 23 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 24 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 25 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance