Hello (or should I say Hola). I'm just back from this year's trip to Cozumel. A few old favorites have gone missing and several wonderful new places sprouted, so I have done a bit of housekeeping to my list of restaurants and shopping. If you have the old list and would like a new one, post your email address. I don't post the whole list here for a couple of reasons. I don't want to be accused of promoting on the site (although I don't work for any of the places in Cozumel) and I want to keep the list up to date as much as possible after each trip.
TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 5 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 6 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 7 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 8 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 9 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 10 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 11 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 12 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 13 Merida-where to stay
- 14 Mexico City Hotels
- 15 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 17 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 18 Snorkeling
- 19 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 20 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 21 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 22 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 23 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 24 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 25 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?