Hello (or should I say Hola). I'm just back from this year's trip to Cozumel. A few old favorites have gone missing and several wonderful new places sprouted, so I have done a bit of housekeeping to my list of restaurants and shopping. If you have the old list and would like a new one, post your email address. I don't post the whole list here for a couple of reasons. I don't want to be accused of promoting on the site (although I don't work for any of the places in Cozumel) and I want to keep the list up to date as much as possible after each trip.
TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 4 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 7 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 8 Mexico region question
- 9 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 10 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 11 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 12 Costa rica help
- 13 car rental companies
- 14 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 15 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 16 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 17 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 cozumel tennis
- 20 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 21 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Baja California
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico