Hello (or should I say Hola). I'm just back from this year's trip to Cozumel. A few old favorites have gone missing and several wonderful new places sprouted, so I have done a bit of housekeeping to my list of restaurants and shopping. If you have the old list and would like a new one, post your email address. I don't post the whole list here for a couple of reasons. I don't want to be accused of promoting on the site (although I don't work for any of the places in Cozumel) and I want to keep the list up to date as much as possible after each trip.
TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica catamaran trips
- 2 Interbus and San Jose
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 6 Cancun nightlife
- 7 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 10 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 11 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 12 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 13 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 14 Playa del Carmen
- 15 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 16 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 17 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 18 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 19 tours to gatun locks panama
- 20 Panama in October
- 21 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 22 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 23 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 24 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 25 Driving & Camping in Baja California