we will be flying from Tambor on Sansa to San Jose, we are booking late so we have to get a connecting flight from San Jose to Peurto Jimeniz with nature air. I see that nature air has a shuttle, but this would put us to Pavas airport only 30 minutes before our flight. should we risk trying to make the flight by taking the shuttle or should we take a taxi? this is our 4th time to CR and I have not ever taken a taxi there, what are pros and cons?
Taxi or Shuttle from Sansa to Nature air???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 3 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 4 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 5 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 6 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 7 Monteverde from Liberia
- 8 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 9 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 10 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 11 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 12 mayan ruins family trip
- 13 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 14 Playa del Carmen
- 15 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 18 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 19 Costa Rica Vacation
- 20 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 21 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 22 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 23 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 24 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 25 Cancun - may or JUne 2015