we will be flying from Tambor on Sansa to San Jose, we are booking late so we have to get a connecting flight from San Jose to Peurto Jimeniz with nature air. I see that nature air has a shuttle, but this would put us to Pavas airport only 30 minutes before our flight. should we risk trying to make the flight by taking the shuttle or should we take a taxi? this is our 4th time to CR and I have not ever taken a taxi there, what are pros and cons?
Taxi or Shuttle from Sansa to Nature air???
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 3 San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 5 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 6 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 7 Adopt an animal donation?
- 8 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 11 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 12 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 13 Backpack vs Wheels
- 14 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 15 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 16 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 17 Help with 5 days touring time
- 18 Costa Rica trip in March
- 19 Safety in Ixtapa
- 20 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 21 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 22 Cabo San Lucas
- 23 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 24 Roatan advice
- 25 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast