We'll be traveling to Costa Rica in January and I am trying to figure out whether it makes more sense to arrange for a transfer for my parents (who are flying separately) from Liberia Airport to the Westin Playa Conchal or for them to just take a taxi. Are there ample taxis available (they will be arriving in the afternoon)? If so, what should they expect to pay?
I have already arranged a transfer for the rest of the group from Liberia to Playa Conchal (6 people) and was quoted $90 each way. On the return trip we are all flying together (8 people) and the transfer price was still quoted as $90 because it is based on the distance and not the number of people. If it would cost much less for my parents to take a taxi to the hotel and there are plenty of taxis available, they would rather do that than have me arrange for a transfer for them. Any advice would be appreciated!
Taxi or pre-arranged transfer from Liberia Airport to Playa Conchal?
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 5 Cancun day trips
- 6 Quick CR Trip Report
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?