I would like to take small gifts to Costa Rica to show appreciation for all their work on our behalf. A tip will be given, but can anyone suggest gifts? First for the driver that will be taking us from point a to point b. Then perhaps some of the guides that do an excellent job, Do you know of anything that they ( the locals) are fond of from the US? If any were going to South Africa, I would say (lived there 4 years) right away - ink pens, ball caps, and t-shirts with logos - and they wouldn't have to be new, could take what you have at home and they would love it. So could anyone tell me something to take in our back packs to give to those who work so hard on our behalf? Thanks again for the help - it's only 6 days and we'll be going to Washington DC to fly out - hard to believe after all this planning the time is almost here!!
taking a small gift to costa rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 2 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 3 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 4 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 10 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 11 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 12 Somewhere hot!
- 13 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 14 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 15 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Cancun-discounts.com
- 17 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 18 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 19 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old