I would like to take small gifts to Costa Rica to show appreciation for all their work on our behalf. A tip will be given, but can anyone suggest gifts? First for the driver that will be taking us from point a to point b. Then perhaps some of the guides that do an excellent job, Do you know of anything that they ( the locals) are fond of from the US? If any were going to South Africa, I would say (lived there 4 years) right away - ink pens, ball caps, and t-shirts with logos - and they wouldn't have to be new, could take what you have at home and they would love it. So could anyone tell me something to take in our back packs to give to those who work so hard on our behalf? Thanks again for the help - it's only 6 days and we'll be going to Washington DC to fly out - hard to believe after all this planning the time is almost here!!
taking a small gift to costa rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July