I would like to take small gifts to Costa Rica to show appreciation for all their work on our behalf. A tip will be given, but can anyone suggest gifts? First for the driver that will be taking us from point a to point b. Then perhaps some of the guides that do an excellent job, Do you know of anything that they ( the locals) are fond of from the US? If any were going to South Africa, I would say (lived there 4 years) right away - ink pens, ball caps, and t-shirts with logos - and they wouldn't have to be new, could take what you have at home and they would love it. So could anyone tell me something to take in our back packs to give to those who work so hard on our behalf? Thanks again for the help - it's only 6 days and we'll be going to Washington DC to fly out - hard to believe after all this planning the time is almost here!!
taking a small gift to costa rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 car rental companies
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 5 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 6 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 7 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo