We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ONLINE SURVEY NOW YAHOO QUICK call 1-800 540+6830 technical supp..printer?
- 2 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 5 Returning home
- 6 White hair in Valladolid....
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 9 Uber in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 13 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 14 4 days in Belize
- 15 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 16 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 17 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 18 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 19 Sayulita in September
- 20 Tulum Ruins
- 21 5 day belize itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 23 Copper Canyon
- 24 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 25 JW Marriott Rio Hto