We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buy real fake passport id card driving license and other documents
- 2 buy real fake passport id card driving license and other documents
- 3 Rain all week
- 4 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 5 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 6 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 9 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 10 Layover in San Salvador
- 11 day trips from Mexico City
- 12 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 13 help from a Panamanian
- 14 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 15 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 16 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 17 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 18 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 19 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 20 Pearl Keys
- 21 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 22 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 23 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 24 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 25 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem