We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Tabacon Hot Springs: What do you do for the entire day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2 mayan ruins family trip
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 Playa del Carmen
- 5 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 6 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 7 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 8 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 9 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 10 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 11 Mexico
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Trip ideas needed please
- 14 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 15 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 16 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 17 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 18 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 19 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 20 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 21 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 22 Los cabos in January
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa
- 25 Recommendations for Samara