We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc email@example.com
- 2 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 3 Tikal
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 6 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 7 Best resort for our situation?
- 8 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 9 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 10 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 11 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 15 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 16 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 17 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 18 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 19 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 20 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 21 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 22 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 23 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 24 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 25 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16