We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 6 Renting Car in Mexico
- 7 Car Rental in Cancun
- 8 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 11 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 12 reliable car rental company??
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 15 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 16 Planning a trip to Panama
- 17 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 20 best air route san diego to san jose
- 21 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 22 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 23 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 24 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 25 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?