We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 2 Costa Rica surfing
- 3 Belize itinerary help
- 4 Nicaragua money questions
- 5 Rental Car in Mexico
- 6 Blue Hole
- 7 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 8 Panama in December?
- 9 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 10 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 11 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 12 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 13 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 14 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 15 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 16 Costa Rica--first time
- 17 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 18 caravan tour of costa rica
- 19 Car rental in Cancun
- 20 Proposal
- 21 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 22 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 23 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 24 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Hotel de Querataro