We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 CANON 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 4 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 5 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 6 live from PV !
- 7 Belize itinerary help
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 9 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 Another Yucatan trip report
- 14 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 2017 SMA Trip
- 18 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 19 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 20 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 21 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 22 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 23 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 24 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 25 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport