We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 2 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 3 Gluten Free Belize
- 4 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 5 In Cancun right now..
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 7 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 8 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 9 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 10 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 11 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 12 Places to stay in Belize
- 13 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 14 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 15 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 16 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 17 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 18 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 19 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 20 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 21 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 22 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 23 Should I Cancel My Trip to Guadalajara in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 25 Best beach close to DF