We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Tabacon Hot Springs: What do you do for the entire day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 2 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 3 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 5 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 6 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 7 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 8 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 9 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 10 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 11 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 12 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 13 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 14 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 15 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 16 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 17 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 18 Merida-where to stay
- 19 Mexico City Hotels
- 20 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 22 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 23 Snorkeling
- 24 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 25 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen