We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Tabacon Hot Springs: What do you do for the entire day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala customs question
- 2 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 3 booking rooms for spring break
- 4 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Mextrotter
- 13 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 16 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 17 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 18 costa rica
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 20 Car rental Cancun
- 21 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 22 Christmas in Puebla?
- 23 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 24 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 25 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.