We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Tabacon Hot Springs: What do you do for the entire day?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 3 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 4 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 car rental companies
- 10 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 13 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 cozumel tennis
- 16 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 17 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 19 Baja California
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara