We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Tabacon Hot Springs: What do you do for the entire day?
- 1 Costa Rica
- 2 please help!
- 3 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 4 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 5 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 8 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 9 Belize
- 10 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 11 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 12 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 13 Excellence Resort advice
- 14 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 15 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 16 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 17 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 18 Costa rica questions?
- 19 Baja California
- 20 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 21 Motorcycles
- 22 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 23 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 24 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!
- 25 Nude sunbathing advice