We are two families with three children 5, 6 and 9 yrs old. Everyone recommends visiting Tabacon Hot Springs, and we have the time to get there around 1 pm after our Skytram tour. I can buy either the Day Pass or Day Pass with Dinner, but for the price they charge, my question is what do you do there until evening? I mean, how much can you just soak in the springs and how long can kids keep playing on the water slides? Is there something else at Tabacon that will keep us adults occupied and the kids engaged? Any other activities? Please help me decide.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 2 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 3 May in Central America
- 4 3rd-10th april
- 5 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 6 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 7 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 8 Four night is PV
- 9 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 10 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 11 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 12 San Miguel
- 13 Oaxaca in march
- 14 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 15 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 16 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 17 Snorkeling trips
- 18 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 19 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 20 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Tikal, Guatemala
- 23 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 24 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed