Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Survey on holidays in rain forest regions
Hello all together!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 2 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 Cabo airport transfers
- 4 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 5 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 6 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 8 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 9 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 10 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 11 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 12 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 13 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 14 Riu vs Westin?
- 15 Sim card and power
- 16 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 19 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 20 Costa rica help
- 21 car rental companies
- 22 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 24 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 25 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?