Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 4 May in Central America
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 7 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 8 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 9 San Miguel
- 10 Oaxaca in march
- 11 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 12 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 13 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 14 Snorkeling trips
- 15 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 16 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 17 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 18 best new site in costa rica
- 19 Tikal, Guatemala
- 20 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 21 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 24 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
Hello all together!