Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 3 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 Cozumel airport transfers
- 6 Best plan - suggestions
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Vacation choices
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 11 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 12 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 13 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 14 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 15 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 16 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 17 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 18 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 19 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 20 1/2 day excursions
- 21 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 22 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 23 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 24 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 25 San Miguel trivia
Hello all together!