Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Survey on holidays in rain forest regions
Hello all together!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Belize Itinerary help!
- 5 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 7 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 8 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 Costa Rica Travel
- 11 Planning Mexico by February
- 12 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 13 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 14 A Week in Montezuma
- 15 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Book set in Panama
- 18 Leo - firstname.lastname@example.org - AMAZING private driver and guide!
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)