Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/leescens-serum/
- 2 Ideas for month travel
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 Ideas for activities in Riviera Maya vicinity
- 5 Carnival 2017 in Panama City
- 6 Driving in Mexico
- 7 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 8 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 9 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 12 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 13 unsafe?
- 14 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 15 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 16 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 17 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 18 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 19 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 20 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 21 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 22 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 23 Non tourist beach in December
- 24 Sending things back home.
- 25 Back from Isla Mujeres
Hello all together!