Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 2 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 3 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 4 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 5 help from a Panamanian
- 6 Amazing..
- 7 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 8 Pearl Keys
- 9 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 10 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 11 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 12 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 13 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 14 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 15 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 19 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 23 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 24 Luxurious all inclusive for kids
- 25 Trip to Baja California
Hello all together!