Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 2 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 6 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 10 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 11 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 12 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 13 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 14 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 16 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 17 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 18 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 21 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 22 Fonda Vela
- 23 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 24 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 25 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
Hello all together!