Hello all together!
I am a student and at the moment I am writing my Bachelor´s thesis on "Traveling and sustainability: The potential contribution of tourism to protect the rain forests". I have become acquainted with the rain forest in Costa Rica during my internship and I have worked on several farms in Ecuador, where reforestation was implemented.
The thesis is intended to show what sustainable tourism can contribute to protect our rain forests as it gives the local people a future perspective and the forest protection can be enhanced. In my thesis I would also like to develop a concept for a rain forest protection project by tourism.
For the empirical part, I have created a short questionnaire to examine the opinions of people who have traveled to rainforest regions before. However, everybody can participate!
I would be very happy if you would take 3 to 5 minutes to complete it!
To participate in the survey, please click on the following link:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 2 driving down through mexico
- 3 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 4 Things to do in Cabo
- 5 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 6 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 7 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 9 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 10 Planning a trip to Panama
- 11 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 12 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 13 Driving in Mexico
- 14 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 15 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 16 unsafe?
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 20 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 21 Driving in Costa Rica
- 22 Playa Mujeres
- 23 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 24 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 25 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
Hello all together!