I'm leaving for a new trip in south america and i'm looking for good surf spot in El Salvador.
Does anybody know where could i found a quiet place , with a good wave ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 2 Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- 3 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 4 Food and health in Cancún.
- 5 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 6 Need help optimizing 3 month backpacking trip in Central America
- 7 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 8 Costa Rica--first time
- 9 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 12 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 13 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 14 Azul Sensatori
- 15 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 16 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 17 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 18 La Paloma reviews?
- 19 Westjet flights to Merida
- 20 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 21 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 24 Adult only all inclusive
- 25 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb