I'm leaving for a new trip in south america and i'm looking for good surf spot in El Salvador.
Does anybody know where could i found a quiet place , with a good wave ?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 2 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 3 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 4 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 5 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 6 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 7 help from a Panamanian
- 8 Amazing..
- 9 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 10 Pearl Keys
- 11 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 12 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 13 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 14 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 15 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 16 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 17 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 18 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 19 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 20 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
- 21 Do NOT use ALAMO
- 22 Costa Rica- July trip
- 23 5 night Itinerary - Yucatan Peninsula
- 24 7 day western carribean on Norwegian Getaway
- 25 Travel Logistics / Safety