Hi, my husband and I will be traveling to Costa Rica in February and are going to Arenal and then somewhere in the Guanacaste area. Has anyone stayed at The Sugar Beach Hotel? It looks really nice and relaxing but seems like it is very secluded with not much else around.
Sugar Beach Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 3 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 4 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 5 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 6 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 7 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen