Hi all! I am going to Puerto Vallarta in early December. I have never been to Mexico before and am VERY VERY concerned about getting sick. My husband and I are only going for a long weekend and I do not want stomach illness to get in the way of a relaxing time. Any books on what to do about my concerns, what to bring, what to avoid, any suggestions/help would be appreciated as I am stressing about this already. Thanks!
stomach illness-1st time to Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR