We are considering going to one of the above on our trip this upcoming week. Leaning towards Xcaret, but not sure if any are worth going to with a 6 year old. Trip will be generally low key, going to beach/sitting by pool. Will probably check out Tulum one day. Thought that one more "active" day could be fun. Want to limit transportation time (i.e. Coba and Chichen Itza are too far). Any recommendations and advice are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Staying in Playa del Carmen. Xcaret/Xel-Ha/Xplor w/6 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 Cancun nightlife
- 5 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Interbus and San Jose
- 10 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 11 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 12 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia