We are considering going to one of the above on our trip this upcoming week. Leaning towards Xcaret, but not sure if any are worth going to with a 6 year old. Trip will be generally low key, going to beach/sitting by pool. Will probably check out Tulum one day. Thought that one more "active" day could be fun. Want to limit transportation time (i.e. Coba and Chichen Itza are too far). Any recommendations and advice are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Staying in Playa del Carmen. Xcaret/Xel-Ha/Xplor w/6 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City Safety
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 4 Help to planning a route around mexico
- 5 Help with our Costa Rica Itinerary for April
- 6 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 7 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 8 Semana Santa itinerary
- 9 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 10 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 11 First trip to Cabo...the good, the bad and the ugly
- 12 Looking for month rental in MA area or up the coast as far as Jaco.
- 13 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 15 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 17 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 19 America's Cup Regatta
- 20 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 21 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 22 Cabo airport transfers
- 23 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 24 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 25 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?