We are considering going to one of the above on our trip this upcoming week. Leaning towards Xcaret, but not sure if any are worth going to with a 6 year old. Trip will be generally low key, going to beach/sitting by pool. Will probably check out Tulum one day. Thought that one more "active" day could be fun. Want to limit transportation time (i.e. Coba and Chichen Itza are too far). Any recommendations and advice are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Staying in Playa del Carmen. Xcaret/Xel-Ha/Xplor w/6 year old?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 7 Safety in Nicaragua
- 8 Roatan advice
- 9 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 13 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 14 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 15 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 16 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 17 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 18 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 19 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 20 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 21 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 22 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 23 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 24 Backpack vs Wheels
- 25 1st time to Costa Rica