We are considering going to one of the above on our trip this upcoming week. Leaning towards Xcaret, but not sure if any are worth going to with a 6 year old. Trip will be generally low key, going to beach/sitting by pool. Will probably check out Tulum one day. Thought that one more "active" day could be fun. Want to limit transportation time (i.e. Coba and Chichen Itza are too far). Any recommendations and advice are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Staying in Playa del Carmen. Xcaret/Xel-Ha/Xplor w/6 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 7 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 8 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 tours to gatun locks panama
- 10 Panama in October
- 11 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 12 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 13 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 14 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 15 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 16 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 17 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 18 Monteverde from Liberia
- 19 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 22 mayan ruins family trip
- 23 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 24 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!