We haven't been to any of Mexico's ruins before, but finally have a week in Cozumel for beach and diving. For a day of ruins, is it worth the time for the ferry and bus ride to go to Chichen Itza, or is San Gervasio the better bet to save time? Or should we visit both? I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and reasons. Thanks!
Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 2 Belize
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 bicycle through central america
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 11 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 12 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Panama
- 14 Car Rental in Panama
- 15 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 16 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 17 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 18 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 19 Costa Rica
- 20 Which of these locations?
- 21 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 22 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 23 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun