We haven't been to any of Mexico's ruins before, but finally have a week in Cozumel for beach and diving. For a day of ruins, is it worth the time for the ferry and bus ride to go to Chichen Itza, or is San Gervasio the better bet to save time? Or should we visit both? I would appreciate hearing your thoughts and reasons. Thanks!
Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize in June?
- 2 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 7 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 8 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 9 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 10 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 11 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 12 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 13 Monteverde Accomodations
- 14 Oaxaca in November
- 15 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 16 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 17 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 18 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 19 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 20 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 21 Dominical Costa Rica
- 22 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 23 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?
- 24 Best places to see in Mexico for 5 day Thanksgiving trip?
- 25 getting from point A to B to C in Costa Rica