We are deciding if we should stay in Alajuela (2 days) and do day trips to Volcán Poás, La Pax Waterfall, Doka estate and Sarchi or travel to Arenal and stay two days there. Either way we will nextl head to Monteverde/Santa Elena for two days then to Pacific Coast (Playa Samana). Any suggestions?
Stay around Alajuela or travel to Arenal
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Mexico region question
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 8 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 9 Costa rica help
- 10 car rental companies
- 11 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 12 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 13 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 14 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 15 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 16 cozumel tennis
- 17 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 18 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 20 Baja California
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara