I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica. I haven't decided how long yet. I know at least a week -probably 10 days. I want to stay long enough to feel like I really got to experience Costa Rica. I'm starting at Playa Conchal and staying at the Westin and was thinking of staying there for 4 days. After that I was thinking of going to Arenal. I'm very interested in the nature/wildlife aspect of Costa Rica and, from what I've read, Arenal seems to be a good spot for that. I don't think I'm interested in going to San Jose. Can I plan a trip and see everything and just stay in Playa Conchal and Arenal or should I add another spot to my trip? I'm probably going to get a car. Are there areas I could make a day trip out of near those areas? How many days should I allot for each area? I'd like a very well rounded and exciting vacation and don't want to leave feeling like I've missed out on something.
Starting in Playa Conchal. Where next?
- 1 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala