I'm planning a trip to Costa Rica. I haven't decided how long yet. I know at least a week -probably 10 days. I want to stay long enough to feel like I really got to experience Costa Rica. I'm starting at Playa Conchal and staying at the Westin and was thinking of staying there for 4 days. After that I was thinking of going to Arenal. I'm very interested in the nature/wildlife aspect of Costa Rica and, from what I've read, Arenal seems to be a good spot for that. I don't think I'm interested in going to San Jose. Can I plan a trip and see everything and just stay in Playa Conchal and Arenal or should I add another spot to my trip? I'm probably going to get a car. Are there areas I could make a day trip out of near those areas? How many days should I allot for each area? I'd like a very well rounded and exciting vacation and don't want to leave feeling like I've missed out on something.
Starting in Playa Conchal. Where next?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel