We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 2 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 3 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 4 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 5 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 6 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 9 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 10 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 11 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 12 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 13 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 14 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 16 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 17 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 18 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 21 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 22 Fonda Vela
- 23 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 24 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 25 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus