We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
St Lucia vs Costa Rica for honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 mayan ruins family trip
- 2 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 3 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 4 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 7 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 8 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 9 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 10 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 11 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 12 Mexico
- 13 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 14 Trip ideas needed please
- 15 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 16 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 17 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 18 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 19 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 20 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 21 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 22 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 23 Los cabos in January
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Activities for claustrophobic husband near Playa