We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 2 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 3 Returning home
- 4 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 7 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 8 Cancun all inclusive
- 9 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 10 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 11 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 12 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 13 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 15 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 16 White hair in Valladolid....
- 17 Roatan
- 18 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 19 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 21 Driving Time
- 22 Guanajuato
- 23 best new site in costa rica
- 24 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 25 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach