We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 4 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 5 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 6 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 7 Sayulita in September
- 8 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 10 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 11 Renting Car in Mexico
- 12 Car Rental in Cancun
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 15 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 16 reliable car rental company??
- 17 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 18 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 19 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 20 Planning a trip to Panama
- 21 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 22 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 23 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 24 best air route san diego to san jose
- 25 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores