We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
St Lucia vs Costa Rica for honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ