My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 3 Trip ideas needed please
- 4 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 5 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 6 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 9 tours to gatun locks panama
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 13 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 14 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 15 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 16 Mex City Restaurant
- 17 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 18 costa rica in two weeks
- 19 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 20 Cancun Hotel
- 21 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 22 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Cuernavaca
- 24 sales tax in Mexico
- 25 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica