My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera maya
- 2 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 3 Cabo Alternative
- 4 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 5 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 6 Cancun in March
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 11 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 12 8 days in costa rica!
- 13 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 14 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 17 Belize
- 18 Planning trip to Panama
- 19 Copa Airlines?
- 20 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 21 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 22 bicycle through central america
- 23 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 24 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 25 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?