My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 2 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 3 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 4 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 5 Costa Rica & Panama
- 6 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 7 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 8 Tela and La Ceiba
- 9 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 10 March/April weather
- 11 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 12 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 13 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 14 One Week in Southern Belize
- 15 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 16 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 17 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 18 Costa Rica four nights
- 19 One Day San Jose
- 20 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 21 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 22 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 23 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 24 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 25 Cancun AI - best beach? please help