My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 2 moving to mexico
- 3 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 4 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 5 international calling cards
- 6 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 7 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 8 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 9 Archaeological tours
- 10 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 11 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 12 moving to mexico
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 15 Guanajuato
- 16 Cancun All inclusive
- 17 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 18 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 19 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 20 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 21 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 22 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 23 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 24 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 25 girls getaway
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!