My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 해외카지노✡‷ EWS73.COM‷✡해외카지노
- 2 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 3 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 4 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 5 Copa Airlines?
- 6 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 7 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 8 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 9 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 10 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 11 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 12 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 13 Tulum (camping)
- 14 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 15 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 16 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 17 Riviera Maya
- 18 Excursions
- 19 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 20 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 21 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 22 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 23 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 24 Eric Brahms
- 25 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!