My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 2 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 5 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 6 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 17 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 18 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 19 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 20 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 21 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 22 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango