My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica--first time
- 2 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 3 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 4 Personal Tour Guide Needed - Museum of Anthropolgy
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 7 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 8 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 9 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 10 Azul Sensatori
- 11 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 12 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 13 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 14 La Paloma reviews?
- 15 Westjet flights to Merida
- 16 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 17 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 18 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 19 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 20 Adult only all inclusive
- 21 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 22 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 23 Belize - Where to Go?
- 24 Savegre Hotel
- 25 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!