My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Christmas solo trip to Mexico
- 2 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 3 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 4 Matamoros
- 5 Central America vacation in September
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 8 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 9 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 10 Granada or Leon
- 11 Rental Car in Mexico
- 12 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 13 Sandals in Cancún
- 14 Belize itinerary help
- 15 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 16 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 17 Costa Rica surfing
- 18 Nicaragua money questions
- 19 Blue Hole
- 20 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 21 Panama in December?
- 22 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 23 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 24 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 25 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!