My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 2 Four night is PV
- 3 San Miguel
- 4 Oaxaca in march
- 5 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 6 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 7 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 8 Snorkeling trips
- 9 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 10 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 11 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 12 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 13 best new site in costa rica
- 14 Tikal, Guatemala
- 15 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 16 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 19 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 20 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 21 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 Panama Canal
- 24 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!