My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama in October
- 2 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 5 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 6 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 7 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 8 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 9 Monteverde from Liberia
- 10 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 11 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 12 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 13 mayan ruins family trip
- 14 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 15 Playa del Carmen
- 16 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 17 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation
- 21 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 22 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 23 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 24 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 25 How safe is driving a car through Mexico