My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, as far as Central and South American countries go.
I'm going to have this report completed as soon as I can, but work will get in the way, so please excuse my tardiness.
I hope you will find this useful.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 Day Costa Rica
- 2 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 3 Car rental-Costa Rica
- 4 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 5 mexico city and puebla?
- 6 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 7 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 8 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 9 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 10 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 11 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 14 Cancun to Guatemala
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 17 San Miguel trivia
- 18 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 20 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 21 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 24 puerto vallarta
- 25 California Baja
Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!