Toro Loco is a fun, casual, sports bar hangout where you'll find many local Americans who live in Bocas having a beer. It's just behind the town park on Central Avenue. The bar's been in Bocas for over two years now and just got new owners. Formally known as Bohmfalks, Toro Loco is now owned by a couple from Florida who have brought a lot more excitement to the place. They have darts, really good bar food including burgers, quesadills, chicken fingers & wings, chili, mozzarella sticks, all $6 and under. They also have free popcorn all day, happy hour M-F 12-6pm and Sat&Sun 4-6pm. Most importantly they have the best service in Bocas. Live music and weekly poker games. Many of the local Americans consider Toro Loco their favorite hangout. It's a great place to meet new people living here or traveling through and relax with a cold beer.
Sports bar in Bocas town with darts, wifi, live music, poker, 5+ tv's...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Drive La Fortuna to Puerto Jiminez
- 3 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 4 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 5 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 6 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 7 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 8 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 9 Roadtrip Arizona
- 10 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 driving question
- 16 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 17 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 20 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 21 Departure tax
- 22 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 23 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 25 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua