Toro Loco is a fun, casual, sports bar hangout where you'll find many local Americans who live in Bocas having a beer. It's just behind the town park on Central Avenue. The bar's been in Bocas for over two years now and just got new owners. Formally known as Bohmfalks, Toro Loco is now owned by a couple from Florida who have brought a lot more excitement to the place. They have darts, really good bar food including burgers, quesadills, chicken fingers & wings, chili, mozzarella sticks, all $6 and under. They also have free popcorn all day, happy hour M-F 12-6pm and Sat&Sun 4-6pm. Most importantly they have the best service in Bocas. Live music and weekly poker games. Many of the local Americans consider Toro Loco their favorite hangout. It's a great place to meet new people living here or traveling through and relax with a cold beer.
Sports bar in Bocas town with darts, wifi, live music, poker, 5+ tv's...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 2 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 3 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 4 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 5 Merida-where to stay
- 6 Mexico City Hotels
- 7 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 10 Snorkeling
- 11 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 14 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 15 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 18 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 19 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 21 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 22 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 23 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 24 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 25 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's