Toro Loco is a fun, casual, sports bar hangout where you'll find many local Americans who live in Bocas having a beer. It's just behind the town park on Central Avenue. The bar's been in Bocas for over two years now and just got new owners. Formally known as Bohmfalks, Toro Loco is now owned by a couple from Florida who have brought a lot more excitement to the place. They have darts, really good bar food including burgers, quesadills, chicken fingers & wings, chili, mozzarella sticks, all $6 and under. They also have free popcorn all day, happy hour M-F 12-6pm and Sat&Sun 4-6pm. Most importantly they have the best service in Bocas. Live music and weekly poker games. Many of the local Americans consider Toro Loco their favorite hangout. It's a great place to meet new people living here or traveling through and relax with a cold beer.
Sports bar in Bocas town with darts, wifi, live music, poker, 5+ tv's...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 2 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 3 cancun
- 4 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 5 best places in Baja
- 6 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 7 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 8 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 9 costa rica in two weeks
- 10 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 11 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 12 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 13 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 16 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 17 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 19 costa rica logistics
- 20 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 21 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 22 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 23 costa rica logistics again
- 24 Mexico Trip
- 25 Itinerary help Montericco or Rio Dulce