Toro Loco is a fun, casual, sports bar hangout where you'll find many local Americans who live in Bocas having a beer. It's just behind the town park on Central Avenue. The bar's been in Bocas for over two years now and just got new owners. Formally known as Bohmfalks, Toro Loco is now owned by a couple from Florida who have brought a lot more excitement to the place. They have darts, really good bar food including burgers, quesadills, chicken fingers & wings, chili, mozzarella sticks, all $6 and under. They also have free popcorn all day, happy hour M-F 12-6pm and Sat&Sun 4-6pm. Most importantly they have the best service in Bocas. Live music and weekly poker games. Many of the local Americans consider Toro Loco their favorite hangout. It's a great place to meet new people living here or traveling through and relax with a cold beer.
Sports bar in Bocas town with darts, wifi, live music, poker, 5+ tv's...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport