Me and my partner are planning a trip tp antigua to celebrate our wedding anniversery.
We are looking for a place to stay that is both memorable and unique, we have been to antigua a few times before and we really like it.... last time we stayed in hotel La merced but we werent too impressed with the service so we want to try something new this time.
Looking forward to some good advice.....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://getclasaffloweroil.com/smart-money-secret-reviews/
- 2 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 3 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 4 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 5 Returning home
- 6 White hair in Valladolid....
- 7 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 8 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 9 Uber in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 13 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 14 4 days in Belize
- 15 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 16 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 17 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 18 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 19 Sayulita in September
- 20 Tulum Ruins
- 21 5 day belize itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 23 Copper Canyon
- 24 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 25 JW Marriott Rio Hto
Splurgel looking for a hotel in Antigua offering something different