Me and my partner are planning a trip tp antigua to celebrate our wedding anniversery.
We are looking for a place to stay that is both memorable and unique, we have been to antigua a few times before and we really like it.... last time we stayed in hotel La merced but we werent too impressed with the service so we want to try something new this time.
Looking forward to some good advice.....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 2 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 5 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 6 Royal Hideaway construction
- 7 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 8 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 9 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 10 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 11 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 12 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 13 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 14 3rd-10th april
- 15 May in Central America
- 16 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 17 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 18 Four night is PV
- 19 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 20 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 21 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 22 San Miguel
- 23 Oaxaca in march
- 24 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 25 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
Splurgel looking for a hotel in Antigua offering something different