Hi, all -
I hope this isn't considered inappropriate advertising since my motive isn't money.
I have a few spots left in the Spanish study trip I'm planning to Guatemala this summer and, though I won't have trouble filling the spots, thought there might be an interested Fodorite friend or 2.
The trip will be July 19th through August 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and will include a week each of Spanish study in Antigua and San Pedro La Laguna, Atitlán. We'll visit Chichicastenango overnight the week-end between and there's an optional extension to Tikal at the end. We'll be living with host families and lots of activities and volunteer opportunities are included; there's an option of up to 10 college credits.
Cost for everything but the optional credits and Tikal extension, week-end meals, and souvenirs will be $1000 plus airfare. Similar but independent programs to Guatemala or Honduras for credit are also possible.
I've set up a blog for the trip if you're interested. Let me know if I can answer questions. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 6 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 7 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 driving down through mexico
- 10 Things to do in Cabo
- 11 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 12 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 13 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 15 Planning a trip to Panama
- 16 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 17 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 18 Driving in Mexico
- 19 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 20 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 21 unsafe?
- 22 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 23 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
Hi, all -