Hi, all -
I hope this isn't considered inappropriate advertising since my motive isn't money.
I have a few spots left in the Spanish study trip I'm planning to Guatemala this summer and, though I won't have trouble filling the spots, thought there might be an interested Fodorite friend or 2.
The trip will be July 19th through August 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and will include a week each of Spanish study in Antigua and San Pedro La Laguna, Atitlán. We'll visit Chichicastenango overnight the week-end between and there's an optional extension to Tikal at the end. We'll be living with host families and lots of activities and volunteer opportunities are included; there's an option of up to 10 college credits.
Cost for everything but the optional credits and Tikal extension, week-end meals, and souvenirs will be $1000 plus airfare. Similar but independent programs to Guatemala or Honduras for credit are also possible.
I've set up a blog for the trip if you're interested. Let me know if I can answer questions. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery CONTACT ☎1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Mail Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Anyone interested?
- 3 Sad, sad day for my favorite Mexican colonial town
- 4 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 5 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 8 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 9 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 10 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 11 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 12 Spending USD in Mexico
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Food poisoning?
- 15 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 16 Best plan - suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 19 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 20 Guanacaste in October
- 21 Good lunch spot
- 22 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 23 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 24 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 25 Art School
Hi, all -