Hi, all -
I hope this isn't considered inappropriate advertising since my motive isn't money.
I have a few spots left in the Spanish study trip I'm planning to Guatemala this summer and, though I won't have trouble filling the spots, thought there might be an interested Fodorite friend or 2.
The trip will be July 19th through August 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and will include a week each of Spanish study in Antigua and San Pedro La Laguna, Atitlán. We'll visit Chichicastenango overnight the week-end between and there's an optional extension to Tikal at the end. We'll be living with host families and lots of activities and volunteer opportunities are included; there's an option of up to 10 college credits.
Cost for everything but the optional credits and Tikal extension, week-end meals, and souvenirs will be $1000 plus airfare. Similar but independent programs to Guatemala or Honduras for credit are also possible.
I've set up a blog for the trip if you're interested. Let me know if I can answer questions. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Broncos vs Chargers
- 2 live from PV !
- 3 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 6 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 7 Mexico
- 8 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 9 Belize planning help
- 10 Another Yucatan trip report
- 11 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 12 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 13 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 14 2017 SMA Trip
- 15 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 16 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 17 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 18 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 19 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 20 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 21 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 22 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 23 Bocas ??
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 25 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
Hi, all -