Hi, all -
I hope this isn't considered inappropriate advertising since my motive isn't money.
I have a few spots left in the Spanish study trip I'm planning to Guatemala this summer and, though I won't have trouble filling the spots, thought there might be an interested Fodorite friend or 2.
The trip will be July 19th through August 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and will include a week each of Spanish study in Antigua and San Pedro La Laguna, Atitlán. We'll visit Chichicastenango overnight the week-end between and there's an optional extension to Tikal at the end. We'll be living with host families and lots of activities and volunteer opportunities are included; there's an option of up to 10 college credits.
Cost for everything but the optional credits and Tikal extension, week-end meals, and souvenirs will be $1000 plus airfare. Similar but independent programs to Guatemala or Honduras for credit are also possible.
I've set up a blog for the trip if you're interested. Let me know if I can answer questions. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 gran porto pool.
- 2 SCAM TRAVEL INSURANCE MAPFRE MEXICO
- 3 Costa Rica Help
- 4 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Mexico City and...?
- 8 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 9 Solo touring in Panama City
- 10 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Driving in CR
- 13 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 14 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 15 Tamarindo Sept
- 16 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 17 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 18 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 19 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 21 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 22 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 23 Renting Car in Mexico
- 24 Cancun All inclusive
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing
Hi, all -