I was wondering if anyone has taken spanish courses in Antigua. I am planning on dedicating about 4 weeks to intensive Spanish classes. There are so many spanish schools in Antigua, it's a little overwhelming. I was looking at Spanish Academy of Antiguena. Any suggestion?
Spanish school in Antigua, Guatemala
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap Hotels in Mexico City?
- 2 First trip to Cabo...the good, the bad and the ugly
- 3 Looking for month rental in MA area or up the coast as far as Jaco.
- 4 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 5 Puerto Vallarta Dreaming
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 Another trip to Mayan Riviera, a mystical experience this time!
- 8 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 10 America's Cup Regatta
- 11 TORTUGUERO OR CORCOVADO AREA FOR ONE MONTH VOLUNTEER TRIP IN APRIL/MAY
- 12 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 13 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 14 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 15 Cabo airport transfers
- 16 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 17 Aventura Spa or Moon Palace? And what are the best rooms in each??
- 18 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 19 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 20 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 21 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 22 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 23 Riu vs Westin?
- 24 Sim card and power
- 25 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?