I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 2 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 3 Day trips from around Los Suenos?
- 4 Finally made it!
- 5 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 6 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 7 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 8 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 9 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 10 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 11 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 12 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 15 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 16 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 17 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 18 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 19 Tulum (camping)
- 20 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 21 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 22 Riviera Maya
- 23 Excursions
- 24 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 25 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?