I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 2 Returning home
- 3 Cancun all inclusive
- 4 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 5 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 6 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 7 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 8 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 9 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 11 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 12 White hair in Valladolid....
- 13 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 14 Roatan
- 15 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 16 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 18 Driving Time
- 19 Guanajuato
- 20 best new site in costa rica
- 21 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 22 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 23 Costa Rica
- 24 Gran Caribe Resort
- 25 Some questions about Belize