I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Spa Services now offered in David Panama at bambu hostel
- 1 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 2 Help with 5 days touring time
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 5 Safety in Ixtapa
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 10 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 11 Cabo San Lucas
- 12 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 13 Roatan advice
- 14 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 17 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 18 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 19 Safety in Nicaragua
- 20 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 21 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 22 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 23 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 24 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 25 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!