I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 Beach for kids in CR
- 4 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 5 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 6 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 7 Costa Rica itinerary
- 8 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 9 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 10 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 11 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 12 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 15 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 17 La Fortuna via Poas
- 18 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 19 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 20 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 21 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 22 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 23 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 24 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 25 Cobo San Lucas For The Day