I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 4 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 5 Costa Rica--first time
- 6 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 7 caravan tour of costa rica
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Car rental in Cancun
- 10 Proposal
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 13 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 14 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 15 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 16 Seaweed
- 17 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 18 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 19 Savegre Hotel
- 20 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 21 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 22 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 23 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 24 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja
- 25 Arenal Observatory Lodge?