I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 6 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 7 help from a Panamanian
- 8 Best Panama beach area?
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 Guanacaste
- 12 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Riu Cancun
- 14 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 15 Passport expires soon
- 16 dental implants
- 17 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 18 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 21 day trips from Mexico City
- 22 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 23 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 24 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 25 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July