I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 2 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 3 Activities in Costa Rica
- 4 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 5 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 6 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 7 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 8 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 9 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 10 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 11 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 12 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 13 Gluten Free Belize
- 14 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 15 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 16 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 17 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 18 In Cancun right now..
- 19 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 20 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 23 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 24 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 25 Places to stay in Belize