I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Spa Services now offered in David Panama at bambu hostel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 2 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 3 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 4 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 5 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 6 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 7 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen