I have spent time traveling around Panama every winter starting in December when it gets cold in the north east, last year I wrote about Chiriqui province and David City its regional capitol. I went back to Bambu Hostel http://www.bambuhostel.com a very charming, clean and low cost hostal that sports a pool and gardens and got a great review in lonely planet..they are now offering spa services there, including, massage and hyrdo colonic therapy..it must be alone as the only hostel that offers spa services to backpackers! here is the website for the spa services http://www.coloncleansepanama.com I have not tried that yet but i am told that has many benefits!
Also they are offering living food and raw food detox..and will teach you how to prepare your own...
All in all a very interesting hostel and spa in david panama
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 3 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 4 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 5 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 6 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?