I am the Maid of Honour in a wedding in November in Puerto Vallarta. We are all staying at the Now Amber. The bride wants to do a spa afternoon the day before the wedding with about 12 girls. Any recommendations on where I should book this for her? We want it nice, but not cost the earth nice, ya know?
spa day in PV
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 3 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 4 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Playa del Carmen
- 6 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 7 Panama in October
- 8 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 9 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 10 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 11 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 12 Monteverde from Liberia
- 13 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 14 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 15 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 mayan ruins family trip
- 17 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 18 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation
- 23 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 24 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 25 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?