Looking for feedback from those who know South Water Caye. Our family (parents/three teens) is going to Belize in late March and after lots of research, we've zeroed in on SWC. We're experienced travelers and love lower key destinations (went to Culebra PR for 4 years). We did Costa Rica last year so not focused on rain forest this time. Two of us are experienced divers, everyone else snorkels, we love the beach. Relaxing and spending family time is key. So is South Water Caye a good choice for a weeklong stay? Thanks.
South Water Caye, Belize for one week?
- 1 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 11 Oasis Cancun
- 12 Driving
- 13 Driving around costa ica
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 16 Campeche anyone?
- 17 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 18 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 19 Belize in August with teens
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 23 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 24 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 25 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?