Hi out there,
We have never been to Mexico(only the Caribbean)how did you like Mexico?
We will be staying in a villa called Las Hamacas/South Akumal in June. Can anyone tell me if they have stayed here before & if so, how did you like it? Did it rain much, I was told this is kind of a rainy season. Have you stayed at any of the other villas in that area or Akumal? How were they? We will be snokeling,(any good areas?)and will go to the Tulum Ruins. What are some suggestions for restaurants, activities, night life? Should we take BUG repellent? Is it quiet there (not too many tourist/we like seclusion) Can you sunbathe topless or nude? Tell me ANYTHING interesting that you did there. Thanks for any responses. ~TERRI~RoseBUD1123@aol.com
South Akumal Villas?
Hi out there,
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 4 Driving around costa ica
- 5 Campeche anyone?
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?