I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 2 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 3 The general public who're seeking
- 4 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/cellology/
- 5 http://troxyphenelitehelp.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 6 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 7 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 8 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 9 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 10 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 13 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 14 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 15 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 16 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 17 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 18 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 19 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 20 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 21 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 22 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 23 Music Video
- 24 July Adventure
- 25 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos