I'm travelling to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, arriving in San Jose very early on 31st December and am looking for advice about where to go from there. I'd like to divide my time between volcanoes, wildlife and beach (diving). Would like to go to areas that's not super touristy or super expensive. Will be using public transport so that limits my options somewhat.
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Granada or Leon
- 4 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 5 What do you think about this testimony?
- 6 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 7 Costa Rica--first time
- 8 Sandals in Cancún
- 9 Belize itinerary help
- 10 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 11 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 12 Costa Rica surfing
- 13 Nicaragua money questions
- 14 Blue Hole
- 15 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 16 Panama in December?
- 17 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 18 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 19 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 20 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 21 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 22 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 23 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 24 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 25 caravan tour of costa rica