I'm travelling to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, arriving in San Jose very early on 31st December and am looking for advice about where to go from there. I'd like to divide my time between volcanoes, wildlife and beach (diving). Would like to go to areas that's not super touristy or super expensive. Will be using public transport so that limits my options somewhat.
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Solo female traveler - 2 weeks in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 2 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 9 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 10 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 11 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 12 Central America travel over New Year's
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY