I'm travelling to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, arriving in San Jose very early on 31st December and am looking for advice about where to go from there. I'd like to divide my time between volcanoes, wildlife and beach (diving). Would like to go to areas that's not super touristy or super expensive. Will be using public transport so that limits my options somewhat.
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 2 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 3 Cancun All inclusive
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 5 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 6 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 7 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 8 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 9 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 10 girls getaway
- 11 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 12 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 15 First time CR intinerary help
- 16 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 17 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 18 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 19 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 20 Cancun and cuba
- 21 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 22 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 23 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 24 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 25 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?