I'm travelling to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, arriving in San Jose very early on 31st December and am looking for advice about where to go from there. I'd like to divide my time between volcanoes, wildlife and beach (diving). Would like to go to areas that's not super touristy or super expensive. Will be using public transport so that limits my options somewhat.
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama Canal Excursions
- 2 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 3 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 9 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 13 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 14 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 15 Giving back to Mexio
- 16 2 months in Central America
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 19 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Belize planning help
- 21 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 22 Excellent News!
- 23 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 24 Mexico earthquake
- 25 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!