I'm travelling to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, arriving in San Jose very early on 31st December and am looking for advice about where to go from there. I'd like to divide my time between volcanoes, wildlife and beach (diving). Would like to go to areas that's not super touristy or super expensive. Will be using public transport so that limits my options somewhat.
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 파워볼시스템배팅 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 6 Anyone interested?
- 7 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 8 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 9 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 10 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 11 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 12 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 13 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 14 Spending USD in Mexico
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Food poisoning?
- 17 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 18 Best plan - suggestions
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 20 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 21 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 22 Guanacaste in October
- 23 Good lunch spot
- 24 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 25 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!