I'm travelling to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, arriving in San Jose very early on 31st December and am looking for advice about where to go from there. I'd like to divide my time between volcanoes, wildlife and beach (diving). Would like to go to areas that's not super touristy or super expensive. Will be using public transport so that limits my options somewhat.
Any ideas would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 White hair in Valladolid....
- 3 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 4 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 5 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 6 Uber in Panama
- 7 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 8 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 9 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 10 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 11 4 days in Belize
- 12 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 13 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 14 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 15 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 16 Sayulita in September
- 17 Tulum Ruins
- 18 5 day belize itinerary
- 19 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 20 Copper Canyon
- 21 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 22 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 23 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 24 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 25 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter