I am going to Playa del Carmen next January and wanted to know the rental price of snorkel equipment. Since I will use it a couple of days I would like to know if it is better to buy it.
Does anybody know the rental prices?
Does anybody know where to rent that type of equipment?
I am planning to spend a day in Cozumel, going with the ferry to the isle. What would you do a full day there? I will be with my family (5). We would like to do some snorkeling (will be the first time for all of us). Is it worth renting a car for the day? Where are the beaches in relation to the place where the ferry arrives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 2 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 5 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 6 Activities in Costa Rica
- 7 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 8 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 9 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 10 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 11 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 12 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 13 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 14 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 15 Gluten Free Belize
- 16 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 17 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 18 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 19 In Cancun right now..
- 20 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 21 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 23 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 24 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 25 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?