I am going to Playa del Carmen next January and wanted to know the rental price of snorkel equipment. Since I will use it a couple of days I would like to know if it is better to buy it.
Does anybody know the rental prices?
Does anybody know where to rent that type of equipment?
I am planning to spend a day in Cozumel, going with the ferry to the isle. What would you do a full day there? I will be with my family (5). We would like to do some snorkeling (will be the first time for all of us). Is it worth renting a car for the day? Where are the beaches in relation to the place where the ferry arrives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 One month surf and yoga
- 2 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 3 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 4 Returning home
- 5 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 8 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 9 Cancun all inclusive
- 10 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 13 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 14 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 16 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 17 White hair in Valladolid....
- 18 Roatan
- 19 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 20 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 22 Driving Time
- 23 Guanajuato
- 24 best new site in costa rica
- 25 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas