I am going to Playa del Carmen next January and wanted to know the rental price of snorkel equipment. Since I will use it a couple of days I would like to know if it is better to buy it.
Does anybody know the rental prices?
Does anybody know where to rent that type of equipment?
I am planning to spend a day in Cozumel, going with the ferry to the isle. What would you do a full day there? I will be with my family (5). We would like to do some snorkeling (will be the first time for all of us). Is it worth renting a car for the day? Where are the beaches in relation to the place where the ferry arrives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 2 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 3 Looking for Costa Rica Advice...leaving in 2 days
- 4 Costa Rica travel help easter
- 5 Guanajuato
- 6 Activities Near Los Suenos Marriott?
- 7 Fishing around Arenal
- 8 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 9 Help with selecting regions / lodges for second trip to CR
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 11 Amazing..
- 12 10 days in Belize - Tranportaion ?
- 13 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 14 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 15 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 16 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 17 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 18 First time CR intinerary help
- 19 dental implants
- 20 Costa Rica- July trip
- 21 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 22 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 23 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 24 help from a Panamanian
- 25 Best Panama beach area?