I am going to Playa del Carmen next January and wanted to know the rental price of snorkel equipment. Since I will use it a couple of days I would like to know if it is better to buy it.
Does anybody know the rental prices?
Does anybody know where to rent that type of equipment?
I am planning to spend a day in Cozumel, going with the ferry to the isle. What would you do a full day there? I will be with my family (5). We would like to do some snorkeling (will be the first time for all of us). Is it worth renting a car for the day? Where are the beaches in relation to the place where the ferry arrives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 2 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 3 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 4 Where to go for TEFL
- 5 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 6 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 7 Returning home
- 8 White hair in Valladolid....
- 9 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 10 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 11 Uber in Panama
- 12 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 13 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 14 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 15 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 16 4 days in Belize
- 17 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 18 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 19 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 20 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 21 Sayulita in September
- 22 Tulum Ruins
- 23 5 day belize itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 25 Copper Canyon