I am going to Playa del Carmen next January and wanted to know the rental price of snorkel equipment. Since I will use it a couple of days I would like to know if it is better to buy it.
Does anybody know the rental prices?
Does anybody know where to rent that type of equipment?
I am planning to spend a day in Cozumel, going with the ferry to the isle. What would you do a full day there? I will be with my family (5). We would like to do some snorkeling (will be the first time for all of us). Is it worth renting a car for the day? Where are the beaches in relation to the place where the ferry arrives?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 first timers planning our own trip
- 2 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 3 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 4 Beach for kids in CR
- 5 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 6 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 7 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 8 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 9 Costa Rica itinerary
- 10 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 11 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 12 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 13 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 14 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 17 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 19 La Fortuna via Poas
- 20 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 21 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 22 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 23 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 24 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 25 Yet another Costa Rica question!