My husband really wants to go to CR. I'm TERRIFIED of snakes & so far, it's prevented me from planning a trip. We settled on the Guanacaste area with a possible stop at a hotel in the Rincon de la Vieja area before heading south to one of the beach towns. What are the odds of seeing a snake, since we plan on taking a tour to Rincon from our hotel.
snakes in guanacaste
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 3 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 6 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 7 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 8 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 9 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 10 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 costa rica
- 13 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 15 Car rental Cancun
- 16 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 17 Christmas in Puebla?
- 18 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 19 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 20 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 21 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 22 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 23 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 25 Arenal Groupon