Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Non tourist beach in December
- 2 unsafe?
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Driving in Mexico
- 5 Sending things back home.
- 6 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 7 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 8 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 10 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 11 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 12 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 13 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 15 White hair in Valladolid....
- 16 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 17 unsafer?
- 18 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 19 Budget Belize
- 20 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 21 Costa Rica for business
- 22 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Mexico City safety
- 24 My Topic TitleHow to get to Chiquila from Cancún
- 25 Butterflies