Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 4 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 5 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 A Week in Montezuma
- 8 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 9 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 10 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 11 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 12 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 13 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 14 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 15 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 16 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 18 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 19 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 20 Belize Itinerary help!
- 21 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 22 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 23 Costa Rica Travel
- 24 Planning Mexico by February
- 25 Costa Rica best river rafting company