Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 2 it however particular it's going to not
- 3 Megadrol When baking, use whole wheat flour rather
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 6 moving to mexico
- 7 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 8 moving to mexico
- 9 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 Guanajuato
- 12 Cancun All inclusive
- 13 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 14 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 15 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 16 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 17 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 18 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 19 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 20 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 21 girls getaway
- 22 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 23 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 24 First time CR intinerary help
- 25 Costa Rica family vacation - December