Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 July Adventure
- 2 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 3 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 4 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 5 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 7 Guatemala trip in August?
- 8 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 9 Driving Central America
- 10 Nicaragua -- connection
- 11 Driving in Mexico
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 june trip-help with itinerary
- 14 3 weeks on the west coast
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 19 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 22 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 23 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 24 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 25 PVR, Trop Room Location or Condo?