Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 car rental companies
- 2 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 cozumel tennis
- 6 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 7 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Baja California
- 11 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 12 Mexico region question
- 13 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 14 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 15 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 16 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 17 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 18 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 19 Semana Santa itinerary
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 San Jose del cabo
- 22 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 23 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 24 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 25 Kiteboarding in Belize