Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 3 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 4 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 9 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 10 Cozumel airport transfers
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 13 Vacation choices
- 14 Puerto Vallarta
- 15 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 16 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 17 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 18 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 22 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 23 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 24 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 25 1/2 day excursions