Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/pro-test-180/
- 2 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 3 Sayulita in September
- 4 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 6 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 8 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 9 Renting Car in Mexico
- 10 Car Rental in Cancun
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 13 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 14 reliable car rental company??
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 17 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 18 Planning a trip to Panama
- 19 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 20 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 22 best air route san diego to san jose
- 23 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 24 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 25 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?