Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 4 In Cancun right now..
- 5 Gluten Free Belize
- 6 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 7 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 8 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 10 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 11 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 12 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 13 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 14 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 15 Places to stay in Belize
- 16 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
- 17 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 18 flights to san Jose, costa rica
- 19 Self-directed day trips from Riu Guanacaste?
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 Resort with nightlife for 40th bday
- 22 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 23 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 24 Trip report: Mexico City and San Miguel de Allende 4/15
- 25 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?