Would love advice for best hotels/resorts to stay for two 30 something single women who want to relax during the day at pool/beach/spas and then go out for fun in the evenings. Would also like to be in good proximity to some day adventures (eg. zipline, waterfall hikes, etc).
We're willing to pay the appropriate price for a nice, clean, safe beautiful resort that is also in a good proximity to restaurants for dinner and bars to have fun at night. Want to also be close to the "must see" touristy adventures. Don't want to be at a resort geared ONLY to honeymooners, families with children, or young springbreakers.
Appreciate any options people can offer. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Horseback waterfall trip
- 2 Yucatan Trip--which plan sounds better?
- 3 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Hotel in Los Cabos? JW Marriott, Marquis, Hilton or Westin?
- 6 Good eats near Lagunamar?
- 7 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 8 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 9 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 10 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 11 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 12 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 13 Returning home
- 14 White hair in Valladolid....
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 17 Uber in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 20 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 21 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 22 4 days in Belize
- 23 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 24 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 25 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?