Vegas will be the first stop on a trip to the US and Mexico.
I've looked at travel sims I can purchase in Australia but they are expensive
would you recommend buying one at the airport in vegas or on the strip somewhere , then when we arrive in Mexico city purchase another one? has anyone used Worldsim or know of a Sim you can use in both countries?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 카지노배팅사이트 ± · ± bus97.com ± · ± 바카라사이트추천
- 2 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 3 Interjet Airline
- 4 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 Guanaster, costa rica
- 7 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 8 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 9 One month surf and yoga
- 10 Returning home
- 11 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 12 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 13 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 14 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 15 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 16 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 17 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 18 Cancun all inclusive
- 19 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 20 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 21 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 23 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 24 White hair in Valladolid....
- 25 Roatan