Vegas will be the first stop on a trip to the US and Mexico.
I've looked at travel sims I can purchase in Australia but they are expensive
would you recommend buying one at the airport in vegas or on the strip somewhere , then when we arrive in Mexico city purchase another one? has anyone used Worldsim or know of a Sim you can use in both countries?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 icoud 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Follicle RX - Make your Hair Shiny and Silky
- 3 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 4 Belize itinerary help
- 5 5 days in Costa Rica First time; Please help.
- 6 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 7 live from PV !
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 9 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 10 Mexico
- 11 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 12 Belize planning help
- 13 Another Yucatan trip report
- 14 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 17 2017 SMA Trip
- 18 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 19 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 20 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 21 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 22 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 23 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 24 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 25 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport