Vegas will be the first stop on a trip to the US and Mexico.
I've looked at travel sims I can purchase in Australia but they are expensive
would you recommend buying one at the airport in vegas or on the strip somewhere , then when we arrive in Mexico city purchase another one? has anyone used Worldsim or know of a Sim you can use in both countries?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 하이클라스카지노＼＼【 BMB95。COM 】＼＼、바카라원카지노
- 2 http://infosupplement.com/hl-slim-fit-reviews
- 3 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 4 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 7 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 8 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 9 San Miguel
- 10 Oaxaca in march
- 11 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 12 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 13 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 14 Snorkeling trips
- 15 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 16 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 17 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 18 best new site in costa rica
- 19 Tikal, Guatemala
- 20 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 21 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 24 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 25 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?