Hi everyone, I've read reviews of each of these hotels but was hoping for someone to guide my husband and me on which one would be better for us (including room category). Money is not too much of an issue (we'd like to keep it at $200 or less a night though), but we have mixed tastes. I've become spoiled traveling for business so I like comfortable beds and good accommodations. At the same time, we're the types who like to go off resort and really get to know locals, engage in adventure and off the beaten path activities, etc. Another prerequisite for when we are at the resort is a swim-up bar. We'd like other people around (we don't want a real quiet, intimate setting), but we don't want herds of kids. (We have two and it would make us sad to see kids when ours aren't with us!) Which hotel and room type do you recommend? Thanks so much!
si como no or la mariposa
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala