My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Central America for our winter break, and I'm looking for some advice about which country we should focus our sights on. I've been to Nicaragua and she's been to Panama, and we're thinking about visiting some new territory, but just for a short visit---8-10 days. We'd probably be more into seeing neat cultural and natural sights than bustling/nightlife-filled cities. My first thought is that we should investigate El Salvador and Guatemala. Anyone more experienced in the region have any tips---countries or possible loose itineraries?
Short Trip to Central America---which country?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 2 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 3 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 4 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 5 Belize Itinerary help!
- 6 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 9 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 Costa Rica Travel
- 12 Planning Mexico by February
- 13 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 14 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 15 A Week in Montezuma
- 16 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Book set in Panama
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)