My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Central America for our winter break, and I'm looking for some advice about which country we should focus our sights on. I've been to Nicaragua and she's been to Panama, and we're thinking about visiting some new territory, but just for a short visit---8-10 days. We'd probably be more into seeing neat cultural and natural sights than bustling/nightlife-filled cities. My first thought is that we should investigate El Salvador and Guatemala. Anyone more experienced in the region have any tips---countries or possible loose itineraries?
Short Trip to Central America---which country?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 4 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 5 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 8 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 9 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 13 Belize Itinerary help!
- 14 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 15 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 16 Costa Rica Travel
- 17 Planning Mexico by February
- 18 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 19 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 20 A Week in Montezuma
- 21 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 Book set in Panama
- 24 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 25 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN