My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Central America for our winter break, and I'm looking for some advice about which country we should focus our sights on. I've been to Nicaragua and she's been to Panama, and we're thinking about visiting some new territory, but just for a short visit---8-10 days. We'd probably be more into seeing neat cultural and natural sights than bustling/nightlife-filled cities. My first thought is that we should investigate El Salvador and Guatemala. Anyone more experienced in the region have any tips---countries or possible loose itineraries?
Short Trip to Central America---which country?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 2 The product is really effective in reducing
- 3 Food poisoning?
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 10 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 11 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 12 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 13 Central America travel over New Year's
- 14 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 15 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 16 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 17 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 18 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 19 Costa Rica help
- 20 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 21 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 22 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 23 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 24 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 25 Belize in June?