My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Central America for our winter break, and I'm looking for some advice about which country we should focus our sights on. I've been to Nicaragua and she's been to Panama, and we're thinking about visiting some new territory, but just for a short visit---8-10 days. We'd probably be more into seeing neat cultural and natural sights than bustling/nightlife-filled cities. My first thought is that we should investigate El Salvador and Guatemala. Anyone more experienced in the region have any tips---countries or possible loose itineraries?
Short Trip to Central America---which country?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 2 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 3 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 4 Costa rica help
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 car rental companies
- 7 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 8 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 9 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 10 cozumel tennis
- 11 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 12 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 14 Baja California
- 15 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 16 Mexico region question
- 17 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 18 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 19 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 20 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 21 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 22 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 23 Semana Santa itinerary
- 24 San Jose del cabo
- 25 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest