Can anyone quickly recommend a decent hostel or hotel in downtown La Ceiba? Nothing fancy- it's been raining for two days straight so we don't care about the landscaping or whether there's a pool. We just want something affordable, clean, and safe so we can visit the town for the day. Thanks!
Short notice- looking for hotel in La Ceiba for today only
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 6 Mexico region question
- 7 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 8 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 9 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ