Despite the wretched economy which we thought would keep us grounded in 2012,we just booked our flights and are now in the planning phase for a return trip at the end of March. We had a great time in Ojochal in '08 so we are thinking southern pacific coast as a base for our 9 night visit. Looking back at past reviews SFTS looks great and we would probably try to book the Monkey house for at least 4 nights. At the end of the trip we plan on relocating north near Carara Park for 2 nights to make a 11am departing flight.That leaves 3 nights still open - any recommendations? Right now we are looking at Las Cruces/ Wilson botanical gardens or staying in the same area as SFTS with a little different surroundings and book Villas de las Aves which sounds very interesting. Right now we can't decide so any help is welcomed!
Shelter from the Storm- Villas de las Aves-one or both?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 2 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 3 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 4 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 5 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 6 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 7 La paz at christmas
- 8 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 9 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 10 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 11 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 14 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 15 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 16 Costa Rica questions
- 17 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 18 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 19 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 20 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 21 Rainy season
- 22 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 23 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 24 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 25 booking rooms for spring break