Despite the wretched economy which we thought would keep us grounded in 2012,we just booked our flights and are now in the planning phase for a return trip at the end of March. We had a great time in Ojochal in '08 so we are thinking southern pacific coast as a base for our 9 night visit. Looking back at past reviews SFTS looks great and we would probably try to book the Monkey house for at least 4 nights. At the end of the trip we plan on relocating north near Carara Park for 2 nights to make a 11am departing flight.That leaves 3 nights still open - any recommendations? Right now we are looking at Las Cruces/ Wilson botanical gardens or staying in the same area as SFTS with a little different surroundings and book Villas de las Aves which sounds very interesting. Right now we can't decide so any help is welcomed!
Shelter from the Storm- Villas de las Aves-one or both?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 Backpack vs Wheels
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 Help with 5 days touring time
- 11 Costa Rica trip in March
- 12 Safety in Ixtapa
- 13 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 14 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 15 Adopt an animal donation?
- 16 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 17 Cabo San Lucas
- 18 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 19 Roatan advice
- 20 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 21 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 22 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 23 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 24 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 25 Safety in Nicaragua