Despite the wretched economy which we thought would keep us grounded in 2012,we just booked our flights and are now in the planning phase for a return trip at the end of March. We had a great time in Ojochal in '08 so we are thinking southern pacific coast as a base for our 9 night visit. Looking back at past reviews SFTS looks great and we would probably try to book the Monkey house for at least 4 nights. At the end of the trip we plan on relocating north near Carara Park for 2 nights to make a 11am departing flight.That leaves 3 nights still open - any recommendations? Right now we are looking at Las Cruces/ Wilson botanical gardens or staying in the same area as SFTS with a little different surroundings and book Villas de las Aves which sounds very interesting. Right now we can't decide so any help is welcomed!
Shelter from the Storm- Villas de las Aves-one or both?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 Renting a car in Cancun
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February