Despite the wretched economy which we thought would keep us grounded in 2012,we just booked our flights and are now in the planning phase for a return trip at the end of March. We had a great time in Ojochal in '08 so we are thinking southern pacific coast as a base for our 9 night visit. Looking back at past reviews SFTS looks great and we would probably try to book the Monkey house for at least 4 nights. At the end of the trip we plan on relocating north near Carara Park for 2 nights to make a 11am departing flight.That leaves 3 nights still open - any recommendations? Right now we are looking at Las Cruces/ Wilson botanical gardens or staying in the same area as SFTS with a little different surroundings and book Villas de las Aves which sounds very interesting. Right now we can't decide so any help is welcomed!
Shelter from the Storm- Villas de las Aves-one or both?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 cozumel tennis
- 5 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 6 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Baja California
- 10 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 11 Mexico region question
- 12 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 13 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 14 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 15 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 16 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 17 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 18 Semana Santa itinerary
- 19 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 20 San Jose del cabo
- 21 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 22 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico
- 23 Mexico City! Nice Hotel Within Walking Distance Of Chapultepec Park
- 24 Kiteboarding in Belize
- 25 Road conditions in Belize