Thanks for all the forum help so far. I am flying into Cancun for four days at the beginning of March. Looking for a quiet, low-key hotel. Traveling solo and am not into clubbing or being around lots of heavy drinking. Akumal seemed like a good bet but Akumal Beach Resort is booked. What are some other options with great beach, swimming, and relaxed vibe for a solo woman? I think I would prefer all-inclusive, but am flexible.
Seeking quiet, laid-back hotel close to Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riu vs Westin?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 Sim card and power
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 7 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 8 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 9 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 10 Mexico region question
- 11 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 12 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 13 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 14 Costa rica help
- 15 car rental companies
- 16 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 17 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 18 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 19 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 20 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 21 cozumel tennis
- 22 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 23 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 25 Baja California