I am considering a flight from the US to Costa Rica on Taca airlines. It includes a layover of 30 minutes in San Salvadore. I'd never consider that short of a layover at most airports and wonder if I should consider this flight. Any comments?
San Salvadore Airport - layover time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 4 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 5 Belize Itinerary help!
- 6 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 7 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 8 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 9 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 Costa Rica Travel
- 12 Planning Mexico by February
- 13 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 14 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 15 A Week in Montezuma
- 16 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Book set in Panama
- 19 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 20 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 21 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 22 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 23 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 24 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 25 Yucatan Peninsula Recommendations Please (Honeymoon)