I am considering a flight from the US to Costa Rica on Taca airlines. It includes a layover of 30 minutes in San Salvadore. I'd never consider that short of a layover at most airports and wonder if I should consider this flight. Any comments?
San Salvadore Airport - layover time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 2 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 3 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 6 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 7 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 8 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 9 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 10 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 11 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 12 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 13 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 14 Merida-where to stay
- 15 Mexico City Hotels
- 16 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 18 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 19 Snorkeling
- 20 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 21 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 22 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 23 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 24 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 25 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen