I am considering a flight from the US to Costa Rica on Taca airlines. It includes a layover of 30 minutes in San Salvadore. I'd never consider that short of a layover at most airports and wonder if I should consider this flight. Any comments?
San Salvadore Airport - layover time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 3 think twice before using expedia
- 4 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 6 best places in Baja
- 7 Beachfront in Tulum
- 8 Belize, first time
- 9 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 10 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 11 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 12 Costa Rica with young kids
- 13 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Security in Oaxaca
- 16 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 17 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 18 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 19 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 20 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 21 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 22 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 23 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 24 cancun
- 25 Best 10 places in Cancun