I am considering a flight from the US to Costa Rica on Taca airlines. It includes a layover of 30 minutes in San Salvadore. I'd never consider that short of a layover at most airports and wonder if I should consider this flight. Any comments?
San Salvadore Airport - layover time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 Cancun nightlife
- 3 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Trip ideas needed please
- 6 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 7 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 10 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 11 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 12 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia