I am considering a flight from the US to Costa Rica on Taca airlines. It includes a layover of 30 minutes in San Salvadore. I'd never consider that short of a layover at most airports and wonder if I should consider this flight. Any comments?
San Salvadore Airport - layover time
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 8 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 9 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Costa Rica
- 12 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 13 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 14 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 15 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 16 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 17 Tocumen Airport layover
- 18 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 19 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Sayulita infomation
- 21 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 22 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 23 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 24 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 25 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town