We're planning a trip to El Salvador in January,looking into hotels and wonder if
anyone has stayed at the Mirador or The Berverly Hills or could suggest similar
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Wildlife in Belize
- 2 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 3 Savegre Hotel
- 4 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 5 Camera & Accessories
- 6 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 7 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 10 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 11 Westjet flights to Merida
- 12 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 13 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 14 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 15 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 16 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
- 17 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 18 Belize - Where to Go?
- 19 Belize Trip Report - Lamanai Outpost Lodge and Tranquility Bay Resort
- 20 Best rain forest guide and Tour companies for Rafting and Canopy in Arenal
- 21 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 22 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 23 Marquis Resort the Corridor Baja
- 24 Nicaraguan Beaches
- 25 Nicaragua money questions