Hi, I plan to fly into San Pedro Sula Honduras next week...and was wondering if there is anything to see there? If there is a good place to stay? Is it safe to take the bus to Copan or La Ceiba? Is it safe? Thanks very much.
San Pedro Sula, Honduras...Safe?
- 1 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 2 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 4 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 5 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 6 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 7 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 8 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 9 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 10 Cancun day trips
- 11 Quick CR Trip Report
- 12 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 13 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 14 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 15 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 19 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 20 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 21 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 22 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 23 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 24 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 25 Rental cars $s for Panama