I've never been to either of these places and I'd love to get feedback on the pros/cons for each island! Some things I'd like to consider:
-Where to stay (area)
-Transportation (around island and to the island itself)
-Diving (which one is better/where to see whale sharks)
-Interesting/fun land activities offered
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 2 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 3 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 4 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 5 Non tourist beach in December
- 6 unsafe?
- 7 Driving in Mexico
- 8 Sending things back home.
- 9 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 10 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 11 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 12 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 13 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 14 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 15 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 16 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 18 White hair in Valladolid....
- 19 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 20 unsafer?
- 21 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 22 Budget Belize
- 23 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 24 Costa Rica for business
- 25 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta