I've never been to either of these places and I'd love to get feedback on the pros/cons for each island! Some things I'd like to consider:
-Where to stay (area)
-Transportation (around island and to the island itself)
-Diving (which one is better/where to see whale sharks)
-Interesting/fun land activities offered
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Rain in Rivera Maya How bad is the weather in June.
- 2 Where to Spend 10 Days in June/July! Central v. South America
- 3 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 4 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 5 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 6 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 7 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 8 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 9 help from a Panamanian
- 10 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 11 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 12 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 13 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 14 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 15 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 16 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 17 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 18 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 19 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 20 Music Video
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 23 Guatemala trip in August?
- 24 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 25 Driving Central America