Please advise if 11 year grandson would enjoy a Jan. vacation in San Miguel. How could he meet other kids? He is in spanish immersion classes in CA., loves sports and games but what will he do in early Jan? Too cold to swim, he's on vacation and not wanting classes, is this a good choice?
San Miguel for kids
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 2 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 3 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 4 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 5 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 6 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 7 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 8 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 11 Which of these locations?
- 12 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 13 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 14 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 15 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 16 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 17 Renting a car in Cancun
- 18 Possible Mexico Trip
- 19 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 22 MEXIGO TOURS
- 23 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Location of this photo
- 25 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware