Please advise if 11 year grandson would enjoy a Jan. vacation in San Miguel. How could he meet other kids? He is in spanish immersion classes in CA., loves sports and games but what will he do in early Jan? Too cold to swim, he's on vacation and not wanting classes, is this a good choice?
San Miguel for kids
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 2 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 3 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 4 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 5 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 6 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 7 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 8 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 9 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 10 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 11 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 12 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 13 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 14 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 15 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 16 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 17 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 18 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 19 Tulum (camping)
- 20 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 21 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 22 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 23 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 24 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 25 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an