Please advise if 11 year grandson would enjoy a Jan. vacation in San Miguel. How could he meet other kids? He is in spanish immersion classes in CA., loves sports and games but what will he do in early Jan? Too cold to swim, he's on vacation and not wanting classes, is this a good choice?
San Miguel for kids
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 2 Adopt an animal donation?
- 3 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 6 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Backpack vs Wheels
- 9 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 10 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 11 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 12 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 14 Help with 5 days touring time
- 15 Costa Rica trip in March
- 16 Safety in Ixtapa
- 17 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.