Please advise if 11 year grandson would enjoy a Jan. vacation in San Miguel. How could he meet other kids? He is in spanish immersion classes in CA., loves sports and games but what will he do in early Jan? Too cold to swim, he's on vacation and not wanting classes, is this a good choice?
San Miguel for kids
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 2 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 3 Costa Rica & Panama
- 4 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 5 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 6 Tela and La Ceiba
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 9 March/April weather
- 10 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 11 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 12 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 13 One Week in Southern Belize
- 14 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 15 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Costa Rica four nights
- 18 One Day San Jose
- 19 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.
- 20 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 21 Costa Rica vs Bahamas
- 22 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 23 Help with Riviera Maya Beaches
- 24 Cancun AI - best beach? please help
- 25 Travel Virgins need a honeymoon spot. Help!