Please advise if 11 year grandson would enjoy a Jan. vacation in San Miguel. How could he meet other kids? He is in spanish immersion classes in CA., loves sports and games but what will he do in early Jan? Too cold to swim, he's on vacation and not wanting classes, is this a good choice?
San Miguel for kids
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 3 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 4 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 5 Dreams Riviera Cancun?
- 6 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 7 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 8 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 9 La paz at christmas
- 10 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 11 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 12 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 13 Guatemala customs question
- 14 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 15 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 16 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 17 Costa Rica questions
- 18 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 19 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 20 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 21 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 22 Rainy season
- 23 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 24 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 25 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??