Please advise if 11 year grandson would enjoy a Jan. vacation in San Miguel. How could he meet other kids? He is in spanish immersion classes in CA., loves sports and games but what will he do in early Jan? Too cold to swim, he's on vacation and not wanting classes, is this a good choice?
San Miguel for kids
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 2 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 3 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 4 Interbus and San Jose
- 5 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 6 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 7 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 8 Trip ideas needed please
- 9 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 10 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 Playa del Carmen
- 12 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 13 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 16 tours to gatun locks panama
- 17 Panama in October
- 18 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 19 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 20 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 21 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 22 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 23 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 24 Monteverde from Liberia
- 25 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??