Looking to stay in/around San Juan del Sur area after Granada and Ometepe. Where did you stay and what did you like and/or dislike about where you stayed and/or what did you like and/or dislike about SJDS area? We would like a place for less $100/night ($60-$75 would be ideal) and close to the beach. It doesn't look like many places are directly on the beach, but a block or two or so would be okay. We're a 50-ish couple. Don't need luxury, but aren't backpackers anymore; local places rather than resorts are our style. Comfortable bed is important. Close to good local restaurants/bars would be great. Thanks for any/all info.
San Juan del Sur area - where did you stay?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 2 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 3 Sim card and power
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 5 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 6 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 7 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 8 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 9 Mexico region question
- 10 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 11 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 12 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 13 Costa rica help
- 14 car rental companies
- 15 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 17 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 18 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 19 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 20 cozumel tennis
- 21 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 22 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 24 Baja California
- 25 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun